Well here I am, sitting in my hot as heck classroom...it's starting to look like a classroom! I got pictures of old class that were help here, mas and posters on the wall. I have multiplication tables on two walls and I will not take them down, even during tests. I am believer of open book style testing. Besides, when I get done they are going to know those tables backwards and forwards...I'm gonna make it too fun not to learn!
School starts next Thursday, and here's what I am thinking about: keeping the kids engaged, and enjoying themselves. There will be lots of time for laughter here, also lots of time learning how to think critically and therefore stand strong!
I also have yet to see my curriculum! I will have probably about a day to come up with a lesson plan...good thing I am good at writing them cuz this would other wise prove difficult!
No comments:
Post a Comment