A daily log of what happens in my classroom. I will be teaching 4th grade, all subjects at a Muslim school. The students are mostly Muslim, as are most of the teachers. Should be an interesting experience and should open the door to post graduate school for me!
Saturday, August 31, 2013
Today, Saturday, I started creating the admin EXCEL sheet for the high school. I will be creating a database as well. This was to help the Principal of the high school have an easier time with entering grades and other important information. During this task, I was unofficially asked to step up and train to be an administrator for the school, The Principal want me to teach at the high school level next year. Should be interesting , as long as I stay keenly aware of the "politics" of the place. At any rate, I will be using this school as a stepping stone to the post graduate degrees I seek. Administrator, wow. I am excited! Hope it all works out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment