Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Today was another one of those days. started great...ended so-so but a funny thing happened.

1. I have one kid who I swear forgot within 5 minutes what disobedience means.  So every 10-15 minutes I would ask her what it meant and if it was in the 5 minutes that she could actually recall what it meant she gave the correct answer. If it was in the 15 minute span where she totally forgot, she would look me in the eye and shrug her shoulders and say " I don't know!" I would say how can you forget when I just asked you 10 minutes ago and you knew what it meant? I swear she would look at me as if she were thinking "what are you talking about?" I finally had to laugh because even the other kids got frustrated with her. Funally, at the end of the day guess what she had the nerve to say to me? ?Ms Fern, I know what disobediance means!" Ya gott alove them.

I am so waiting to start talking about actually teaching thw whole day, now I gotta get my kids ready to actually learn all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment