A daily log of what happens in my classroom. I will be teaching 4th grade, all subjects at a Muslim school. The students are mostly Muslim, as are most of the teachers. Should be an interesting experience and should open the door to post graduate school for me!
Saturday, September 7, 2013
I continued working on the workbook for the school. I also started working on what the database will look like. Gonna consult with my friend Scott who is a whiz at database building so this ought to rock! Pleased to be putting my IT degree to work finally! Tired as heck, funeral tomorrow.....taking a nap now.....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz........
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This is going to be so much fun, following you on this blog :-)
ReplyDeletePlease prove you're not a robot
ReplyDeleteI am not a robot! I am not a robot! Thanks Jess and the fun has just begun.....
ReplyDeleteI am not a robot! I am not a robot! Thanks Jess and the fun has just begun.....
ReplyDelete