A daily log of what happens in my classroom. I will be teaching 4th grade, all subjects at a Muslim school. The students are mostly Muslim, as are most of the teachers. Should be an interesting experience and should open the door to post graduate school for me!
Monday, September 30, 2013
Decided against the rant, mostly because I was so down hearted I almost could not think! The kids are really testing me. The boys have been extremely disrespectful, pouty ad just crazy. I have tried not to go to the bad place, yelling and screaming, but to no avail. Finally I had to resort to the parents and parents came to the school and reamed the kids out, it was so bad my feelings were hurt. But what can I do? I now have to be mean lady in order to get anything done. How boring. Hoping it will help because these are very smart children and I can teach them a lot, if only they would stop standing in their own way!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment